Three : Faces of Sun



All flowers in time bend towards the sun, I know you say there's no one for you, But here is one

Falling in love with my love......

Shadows cannot see themselves in the mirror of the sun.

I'm definitely much more of a beach bunny. I prefer the sun over the snow.

To go out with the setting sun on an empty beach is to truly embrace your solitude.

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you.

Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot, others transform a yellow spot into the sun.

Cooool

Remember even though the outside world might be raining, if you keep on smiling the sun will soon show its face and smile back at you.

The sun shines everywhere, not just at the beach.

My sun sets to rise again.

“Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't going away.”


The Sun will rise and set regardless. What we choose to do with the light while it's here is up to us. 

Even after all this time the Sun never says to the Earth......You owe me

Comments

Popular Posts