One : The journey it all started with…..My short Story

Gone are the days while we had a camera with film limited to 36 images & one person in the family struggling to capture some really beautiful emotions behind every picture. Once the film was processed into a colorful album, it was circulated to all relatives & dates written behind every picture.



It’s Digital Era now. Every 2nd person in a family has high resolution camera & everyone with smart phone. People have become so technical about the quality of the picture. Most of the time goes in editing/re-clicking the snaps. But something is really missing. Isn’t it the emotions behind?

Photography was my childhood passion & I always dreamt of backpacking my stuffs to travel around & capture beautiful pictures of nature. But when I actually owned a DSLR camera which was my dream for ages, I had lost the eagerness to take pictures. I could see every single person talking about technical stuffs about the camera model, aperture, lens resolution, Canon vs Nikon,Macro…Ufff!!! I Just lost interest in photos from these hypes.



Well I am adding all my clicks categorising like birds, animals, insects, landscapes, objects, emotions, people, lights, colors, shadows, silhouettes and what not.....

Follow me on my blog for posts, useful informations, camera updates on my Portfolio : Shruthi Bharadwaj

My Facebook Page : Sweet Little Earth



Comments

Popular Posts